-   -   ntfs-3g 1.1120-1 (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-development/31714-ntfs-3g-1-1120-1-a.html)

Thomas Bächler 01-08-2008 06:29 AM

ntfs-3g 1.1120-1

This is an update that has waited too long due to my inactivity. Please
sign off (NOTE: I didn't test this as my only machine with ntfs
partitions is still out of order for now, but I will blindly signoff if
necessary, as the quality of the ntfs-3g releases is generally very high).

"Varun Acharya" 01-08-2008 10:40 AM

ntfs-3g 1.1120-1

This is an update that has waited too long due to my inactivity. Please
sign off (NOTE: I didn't test this as my only machine with ntfs
partitions is still out of order for now, but I will blindly signoff if

necessary, as the quality of the ntfs-3g releases is generally very high).

Signed off for x86_64

Thomas Bächler 01-11-2008 10:11 PM

ntfs-3g 1.1120-1

Varun Acharya schrieb:

> On Jan 8, 2008 12:59 PM, Thomas Bächler <thomas@archlinux.org
> <mailto:thomas@archlinux.org>> wrote:
>
> This is an update that has waited too long due to my inactivity. Please
> sign off (NOTE: I didn't test this as my only machine with ntfs
> partitions is still out of order for now, but I will blindly signoff if
> necessary, as the quality of the ntfs-3g releases is generally very
> high).
>

> Signed off for x86_64

Signed off for i686, ntfs mounts fine.