Old 01-08-2008, 05:17 AM
"Dan McGee"

Default Removing 'dog' from extra

On Jan 8, 2008 12:02 AM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com> wrote:
> What is 'dog', you ask? I asked the same question.
>
> http://archlinux.org/packages/1933/
>
> I can't seem to find the source anywhere. And it looks pretty lame.
> Any objections to removing it?

Sounds like a sick joke from the people that brought you 'more'.

I'll make another sick joke and say kill the mother f***er.

-Dan

Old 01-08-2008, 05:45 AM
"Aaron Griffin"

On Jan 8, 2008 12:17 AM, Dan McGee <dpmcgee@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jan 8, 2008 12:02 AM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com> wrote:
> > What is 'dog', you ask? I asked the same question.
> >
> > http://archlinux.org/packages/1933/
> >
> > I can't seem to find the source anywhere. And it looks pretty lame.
> > Any objections to removing it?
>
> Sounds like a sick joke from the people that brought you 'more'.
>
> I'll make another sick joke and say kill the mother f***er.

Man, you dropped the ball, I would have made a "take ol' Yeller out
back and shoot 'im" joke.

Old 01-08-2008, 05:48 AM
eliott

On 1/7/08, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 8, 2008 12:17 AM, Dan McGee <dpmcgee@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > On Jan 8, 2008 12:02 AM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > What is 'dog', you ask? I asked the same question.
> > >
> > > http://archlinux.org/packages/1933/
> > >
> > > I can't seem to find the source anywhere. And it looks pretty lame.
> > > Any objections to removing it?
> >
> > Sounds like a sick joke from the people that brought you 'more'.
> >
> > I'll make another sick joke and say kill the mother f***er.
>
> Man, you dropped the ball, I would have made a "take ol' Yeller out
> back and shoot 'im" joke.

I guess you just can't teach an old dog new tricks.

Old 01-08-2008, 06:13 AM
"Aaron Griffin"

On Jan 8, 2008 12:48 AM, eliott <eliott@cactuswax.net> wrote:

> On 1/7/08, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Sounds like a sick joke from the people that brought you 'more'.
> > >
> > > I'll make another sick joke and say kill the mother f***er.
> >
> > Man, you dropped the ball, I would have made a "take ol' Yeller out
> > back and shoot 'im" joke.
>
> I guess you just can't teach an old dog new tricks.

Enough of this thread, let's just let sleeping dogs lie