Linux Archive

Linux Archive (http://www.linux-archive.org/)
-   ArchLinux Development (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-development/)
-   -   gcc-{*-}4.4.3-1 (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-development/314297-gcc-4-4-3-1-a.html)

Allan McRae 01-24-2010 01:43 PM

gcc-{*-}4.4.3-1
 
Upstream bug fix release. Only minor changes since the snapshot used
for the last build so there is no need to rebuild the entire toolchain.


Signoff both,
Allan

Ionut Biru 01-25-2010 11:57 PM

gcc-{*-}4.4.3-1
 
On 01/24/2010 04:43 PM, Allan McRae wrote:

Upstream bug fix release. Only minor changes since the snapshot used
for the last build so there is no need to rebuild the entire toolchain.

Signoff both,
Allan


used it to build a lot of packages. signoff x86_64

Eric Bélanger 01-26-2010 03:55 AM

gcc-{*-}4.4.3-1
 
On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 7:57 PM, Ionut Biru <ibiru@archlinux.org> wrote:
> On 01/24/2010 04:43 PM, Allan McRae wrote:
>>
>> Upstream bug fix release. *Only minor changes since the snapshot used
>> for the last build so there is no need to rebuild the entire toolchain.
>>
>> Signoff both,
>> Allan
>>
> used it to build a lot of packages. signoff x86_64
>

same here. signoff both

Ronald van Haren 01-26-2010 10:55 AM

gcc-{*-}4.4.3-1
 
On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 5:55 AM, Eric Bélanger <snowmaniscool@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 7:57 PM, Ionut Biru <ibiru@archlinux.org> wrote:
>> On 01/24/2010 04:43 PM, Allan McRae wrote:
>>>
>>> Upstream bug fix release. Only minor changes since the snapshot used
>>> for the last build so there is no need to rebuild the entire toolchain.
>>>
>>> Signoff both,
>>> Allan
>>>
>> used it to build a lot of packages. signoff x86_64
>>
>
> same here. signoff both
>

+1 both

Ronald


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:13 PM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.