Old 01-22-2010, 08:09 PM
Firmicus

Default Integrity Check i686: core, extra, community 22-01-2010

Repo Hierarchy for Dependencies

extra/munin depends on community/perl-html-template (0 extra (make)deps to pull)
extra/munin depends on community/perl-log-log4perl (0 extra (make)deps to pull)
extra/munin-node depends on community/perl-net-server (0 extra (make)deps to pull)

Unless you object, I can bring those three to extra, since I already
maintain at least one of them in community. Who maintains munin?