-   -   Integrity Check i686: core, extra, community 22-01-2010 (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-development/313619-integrity-check-i686-core-extra-community-22-01-2010-a.html)

Firmicus 01-22-2010 08:09 PM

Integrity Check i686: core, extra, community 22-01-2010

Repo Hierarchy for Dependencies

extra/munin depends on community/perl-html-template (0 extra (make)deps to pull)
extra/munin depends on community/perl-log-log4perl (0 extra (make)deps to pull)
extra/munin-node depends on community/perl-net-server (0 extra (make)deps to pull)

Unless you object, I can bring those three to extra, since I already
maintain at least one of them in community. Who maintains munin?