-   -   kernel 2.6.32.4-1 (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-development/311404-kernel-2-6-32-4-1-a.html)

Tobias Powalowski 01-19-2010 05:42 AM

kernel 2.6.32.4-1

Hi guys,
bump to latest bugfix version.
Please signoff both arches,

greetings
tpowa
--
Tobias Powalowski
http://www.archlinux.org
tpowa@archlinux.org

Tobias Powalowski 01-19-2010 05:42 AM

kernel 2.6.32.4-1

Hi guys,
bump to latest bugfix version.
Please signoff both arches,

greetings
tpowa
--
Tobias Powalowski
http://www.archlinux.org
tpowa@archlinux.org

Ignacio Galmarino 01-19-2010 03:17 PM

kernel 2.6.32.4-1

On 01/19/2010 12:42 AM, Tobias Powalowski wrote:

Hi guys,
bump to latest bugfix version.
Please signoff both arches,

greetings
tpowa

After grub the first message i get is:

Error binding control socket, seems udevd is already running.

Everything else seems to work ok

x86_64

Ignacio

Thomas Bächler 01-19-2010 03:25 PM

kernel 2.6.32.4-1

Am 19.01.2010 17:17, schrieb Ignacio Galmarino:
> On 01/19/2010 12:42 AM, Tobias Powalowski wrote:
>> Hi guys,
>> bump to latest bugfix version.
>> Please signoff both arches,
>>
>> greetings
>> tpowa
>>
> After grub the first message i get is:
>
> Error binding control socket, seems udevd is already running.
>
> Everything else seems to work ok

That is a (temporary) bug in mkinitcpio, which won't be solved until the
next major mkinitcpio version, expected "soon". It doesn't harm anyone,
just prints this message.

Ionut Biru 01-19-2010 05:23 PM

kernel 2.6.32.4-1