Old 01-29-2010, 02:02 PM
Andreas Radke

Default WARNING libpng/libjpeg hits testing

All vanilla OOo branches are built against the new libs. for go-oo I
will need some more time maybe later tonight or this weekend.

I also rebuild the missing nx-common (i686).

Anything left?

-Andy

Old 01-29-2010, 02:11 PM
Ionut Biru

All vanilla OOo branches are built against the new libs. for go-oo I
will need some more time maybe later tonight or this weekend.

I also rebuild the missing nx-common (i686).

Anything left?

-Andy

e17 i686 from community FS#18024. it has a building problem and i'm
working on it now as Ronald asked me if i can help.

--
Ionut

Old 01-30-2010, 07:57 AM
Andreas Radke

Am Fri, 29 Jan 2010 17:11:04 +0200
schrieb Ionut Biru <biru.ionut@gmail.com>:

> On 01/29/2010 05:02 PM, Andreas Radke wrote:
> > All vanilla OOo branches are built against the new libs. for go-oo I
> > will need some more time maybe later tonight or this weekend.
> >
> > I also rebuild the missing nx-common (i686).
> >
> > Anything left?
> >
> > -Andy
>
> e17 i686 from community FS#18024. it has a building problem and i'm
> working on it now as Ronald asked me if i can help.

go-openoffice 3.2.0rc4 built for x86_64, still compiling i686. then my
packages should be done.

-Andy

Old 01-30-2010, 01:36 PM
Pierre Schmitz

Am Freitag, 29. Januar 2010 01:25:13 schrieb Pierre Schmitz:
> OK, would this work?
> * move the jpng rebuild tomorrow (29.1)
> * we prepare the KDE build over the weekend
> * On Monday we remove kde-unstalbe and move the new KDE into testing
> * start KDE rebuild and testing
> * release the KDE final on February 9th/10th

So, what are we doing? The jpng rebuild seems to be complete if I didn't miss
something. I could help creating a "move list" which we could pipe to the
script.

Old 01-30-2010, 02:06 PM
Ionut Biru

* we prepare the KDE build over the weekend
* On Monday we remove kde-unstalbe and move the new KDE into testing
* start KDE rebuild and testing
* release the KDE final on February 9th/10th

So, what are we doing? The jpng rebuild seems to be complete if I didn't miss
something. I could help creating a "move list" which we could pipe to the
script.

i propose that in 5 hours we start moving packages. in this interval we
have time to fix, upload any rebuilds in testing/community-testing.

--
Ionut

Old 01-30-2010, 02:34 PM
Pierre Schmitz

Am Samstag, 30. Januar 2010 16:06:24 schrieb Ionut Biru:
> > So, what are we doing? The jpng rebuild seems to be complete if I didn't
> > miss something. I could help creating a "move list" which we could pipe
> > to the script.
>
> i propose that in 5 hours we start moving packages. in this interval we
> have time to fix, upload any rebuilds in testing/community-testing.

I attach a list to pipe to the move script. But we need to review the packages
that are left in testing afterwards to make sure we did not miss some hidden
deps.

My list contains all pkgbase/pkgnames and the jpng/xulrunner/imagemagick
rebuild.

abiword
acetoneiso2
afterstep
alunn
amsn
amule
apollon
armagetronad
arora
avant-window-navigator
avifile
awn-extras-applets
basket
bbrun
beagle
bwbar
cairo
cairomm
camsource
celestia
centerim
chromium
cinelerra-cv
cinepaint
compiz-core
compiz-fusion-plugins-main
critter
cups
dcraw
devil
dia
digikam
dillo
directfb
djview4
dosbox
doxygen
driftnet
drscheme
dvdauthor
dvdstyler
dvgrab
eboard
ecore-svn
e_dbus-svn
edje-svn
eet-svn
efreet-svn
eina-svn
ekg
ekg2
emacs
embryo-svn
e-modules-extra-svn
emprint-svn
enblend-enfuse
engrave-svn
entrance-svn
eog
esmart-svn
e-svn
evas-svn
ewl-svn
exml-svn
extremetuxracer
fbgrab
fbida
fbreader
fbshot
fbv
feh
ffmpegthumbnailer
firefox
firefox-i18n
flam3
fldiff
flightgear-atlas
flock
fltk
fltk2
foobillard
fox
fox-legacy
freedroidrpg
freewrl
f-spot
fvwm-devel
fwbuilder
fxdesktop
fxprocessview
gambas2
gcolor2
gd
gdal
gdk-pixbuf
gegl
ghostscript
gif2png
gimp
gimp-devel
gimp-gap
gimp-mathmap
gimpshop
gimp-ufraw
glhack
glipper-old
glpng
gmerlin
gmerlin-avdecoder
gmrun
gnash-common
gnome-python-extras
gnuplot
gnustep-gui
goldendict
go-openoffice
gpac
gpg-crypter
gphoto2
gpicview
gqmpeg
grace
graphicsmagick
graphviz
grass
greycstoration
gstreamer0.10-good
gthumb
gtk2
gtkperf
gyachi
hatari
hplip
htmldoc
hugin
icewm
icoutils
imagemagick
imlib
imlib2
inkscape
jasper
jwm
kaa-imlib2
kaffeine
kcheckers
kdbg
kdebase-runtime
kdebase-workspace
kdegraphics
kdelibs
kdelibs3
kdetv
kftpgrabber
kile
kipi-plugins
kmymoney2
koffice
kovpn
kphotoalbum
ksensors
ksniffer
labplot
lastfm-client
launchy
lbreakout2
lcms
lib32-cairo
lib32-gtk2
lib32-libcups
lib32-libjpeg
lib32-libpng
lib32-libtiff
lib32-qt
lib32-qt3
libdjvu
libfprint
libgalago-gtk
libgdiplus
libgeotiff
libgphoto2
libgtksourceviewmm
libjpeg
libmatchbox
libmng
libopenraw
liborigin2
libpano13
libpng
libquicktime
librsvg
libscigraphica
libsexymm
libtiff
libvisual-plugins
libvncserver
libwebkit
libwmf
libzvt
links-g
lmms
luxrender
matchbox-panel
matchbox-window-manager
minitube
mjpegtools
mldonkey
motion
mplayer
mrxvt
mtpaint
mytharchive
mythflix
mythgallery
mythmusic
mythnews
mythtv
mythvideo
mythweather
netpbm
netsurf
neverball
nexuiz
notification-daemon
nxclient
nx-common
nxserver
obex-data-server
octave
ogle
ogle-gui
ogmrip
opencv
opengtl
openjdk6
openmotif
openmovieeditor
openoffice-base
openoffice-base-beta
openoffice-base-devel
openscenegraph
openttd
oregano
pekwm
perl-gd
perl-gtk2-sexy
perl-tk
php
php52
pil
pilot-link
pingus
plotutils
png2ico
pokerth
poppler
povray
prboom
psi
psiconv
psimedia
pstoedit
pwmanager
pyqt
pyqt3
python-galago-gtk
python-matplotlib
python-pygame
python-qscintilla
python-sexy
qbittorrent
qcad
qgit
qjackctl
qmc2
qps
qpxtool
qscintilla
qstardict
qsvn
qsynth
qt
qt3
qtcreator
qtiplot
qtpfsgui
qtractor
qtscriptgenerator
qwt
qwtplot3d
rawstudio
recoll
redland
rrdtool
ruby-libart
sane
sane-frontends
scorched3d
scribus
sdl_image
sdl_perl
seamonkey
silly
slim
smc
smplayer
snes9x
soundkonverter
sox
speedcrunch
sqliteman
steghide
stellarium
sunbird
swfdec
swftools
swi-prolog
synfig
tea
ted
tesseract
testdisk
texlive-bin
texmaker
thunar
thunderbird
thunderbird-i18n
tightvnc
tksystray
tmw
torcs
totem
tracker
transcode
transfig
tuxpaint
tuxpuck
ude
vice
vigra
vino
vlc
vym
w3cam
warzone2100
wesnoth
windowmaker
windowmaker-crm-git
wkhtmltopdf
wormux
wpa_supplicant_gui
wv
wxgtk
x11vnc
xaos
xawtv
xbmc
xdrawchem
xemacs
xfce4-notifyd
xfig
xine-lib
xine-ui
xloadimage
xmoto
xnc
xorg-apps
xplanet
xsane
xscreensaver
xulrunner
xv
yelp
zvbi

Old 01-30-2010, 03:01 PM
Pierre Schmitz

Am Samstag, 30. Januar 2010 16:34:42 schrieb Pierre Schmitz:
> My list contains all pkgbase/pkgnames and the jpng/xulrunner/imagemagick
> rebuild.

And here are separate lists for community-testing and testing. Forgot that
those are on separate servers.

abiword
afterstep
amule
apollon
arora
basket
beagle
cairo
cairomm
camsource
celestia
centerim
chromium
cinepaint
cups
dcraw
devil
dia
digikam
dosbox
doxygen
drscheme
dvdauthor
dvgrab
eboard
emacs
enblend-enfuse
eog
fbida
feh
firefox
firefox-i18n
fltk
foobillard
fox
f-spot
fvwm-devel
fwbuilder
gd
gdk-pixbuf
gegl
ghostscript
gif2png
gimp
gimp-devel
gimp-gap
gimp-ufraw
glhack
gnash-common
gnome-python-extras
gnuplot
go-openoffice
gphoto2
gqmpeg
graphicsmagick
graphviz
gstreamer0.10-good
gthumb
gtk2
hplip
hugin
icewm
imagemagick
imlib
imlib2
inkscape
jasper
kaffeine
kdebase-runtime
kdebase-workspace
kdegraphics
kdelibs
kdelibs3
kdetv
kile
kipi-plugins
koffice
ksensors
labplot
lbreakout2
lcms
libdjvu
libfprint
libgdiplus
libgphoto2
libjpeg
libmng
liborigin2
libpano13
libpng
librsvg
libsexymm
libtiff
libvisual-plugins
libvncserver
libwebkit
libwmf
libzvt
mjpegtools
motion
mplayer
mrxvt
mytharchive
mythflix
mythgallery
mythmusic
mythnews
mythtv
mythvideo
mythweather
netpbm
neverball
notification-daemon
nxclient
nx-common
nxserver
obex-data-server
octave
ogle
opencv
opengtl
openjdk6
openoffice-base
openoffice-base-beta
openoffice-base-devel
pekwm
perl-tk
php
pil
pilot-link
plotutils
poppler
povray
prboom
psi
psiconv
pstoedit
pyqt
pyqt3
python-pygame
python-qscintilla
qgit
qjackctl
qscintilla
qsynth
qt
qt3
qtiplot
qtscriptgenerator
qwt
qwtplot3d
redland
rrdtool
sane
sane-frontends
scribus
sdl_image
sdl_perl
seamonkey
silly
slim
smc
smplayer
snes9x
sox
speedcrunch
stellarium
swfdec
swi-prolog
testdisk
texlive-bin
thunar
thunderbird
thunderbird-i18n
tightvnc
totem
transcode
transfig
tuxpuck
vice
vigra
vino
vlc
wesnoth
windowmaker
windowmaker-crm-git
wpa_supplicant_gui
wv
wxgtk
x11vnc
xaos
xawtv
xdrawchem
xemacs
xfce4-notifyd
xfig
xine-lib
xine-ui
xmoto
xorg-apps
xsane
xscreensaver
xulrunner
yelp
zvbi
acetoneiso2
alunn
amsn
armagetronad
avant-window-navigator
avifile
awn-extras-applets
bbrun
bwbar
cinelerra-cv
compiz-core
compiz-fusion-plugins-main
critter
dillo
directfb
djview4
driftnet
dvdstyler
ecore-svn
e_dbus-svn
edje-svn
eet-svn
efreet-svn
eina-svn
ekg
ekg2
embryo-svn
e-modules-extra-svn
emprint-svn
engrave-svn
entrance-svn
esmart-svn
e-svn
evas-svn
ewl-svn
exml-svn
extremetuxracer
fbgrab
fbreader
fbshot
fbv
ffmpegthumbnailer
flam3
fldiff
flightgear-atlas
flock
fltk2
fox-legacy
freedroidrpg
freewrl
fxdesktop
fxprocessview
gambas2
gcolor2
gdal
gimp-mathmap
gimpshop
glipper-old
glpng
gmerlin
gmerlin-avdecoder
gmrun
gnustep-gui
goldendict
gpac
gpg-crypter
gpicview
grace
grass
greycstoration
gtkperf
gyachi
hatari
htmldoc
icoutils
jwm
kaa-imlib2
kcheckers
kdbg
kftpgrabber
kmymoney2
kovpn
kphotoalbum
ksniffer
lastfm-client
launchy
lib32-cairo
lib32-gtk2
lib32-libcups
lib32-libjpeg
lib32-libpng
lib32-libtiff
lib32-qt
lib32-qt3
libgalago-gtk
libgeotiff
libgtksourceviewmm
libmatchbox
libopenraw
libquicktime
libscigraphica
links-g
lmms
luxrender
matchbox-panel
matchbox-window-manager
minitube
mldonkey
mtpaint
netsurf
nexuiz
ogle-gui
ogmrip
openmotif
openmovieeditor
openscenegraph
openttd
oregano
perl-gd
perl-gtk2-sexy
php52
pingus
png2ico
pokerth
psimedia
pwmanager
python-galago-gtk
python-matplotlib
python-sexy
qbittorrent
qcad
qmc2
qps
qpxtool
qstardict
qsvn
qtcreator
qtpfsgui
qtractor
rawstudio
recoll
ruby-libart
scorched3d
soundkonverter
sqliteman
steghide
sunbird
swftools
synfig
tea
ted
tesseract
texmaker
tksystray
tmw
torcs
tracker
tuxpaint
ude
vym
w3cam
warzone2100
wkhtmltopdf
wormux
xbmc
xloadimage
xnc
xplanet
xv

Old 01-30-2010, 03:26 PM
Pierre Schmitz

Am Freitag, 29. Januar 2010 01:25:13 schrieb Pierre Schmitz:
> OK, would this work?
> * move the jpng rebuild tomorrow (29.1)
> * we prepare the KDE build over the weekend
> * On Monday we remove kde-unstalbe and move the new KDE into testing
> * start KDE rebuild and testing
> * release the KDE final on February 9th/10th

FYI: the RC3 release of KDE 4.4 is most likely canceled. So the next version
will be the final one. If we put that into testing first or extra has to be
decided. We'll have some days to test the release internally before the
official release.

Old 01-30-2010, 03:38 PM
Pierre Schmitz

Btw: we could speed up rsync by doing this:
* disable rsync on gerolde (both, the outgoing and the one syncing from
sigurd)
* cp -a all packages from community-testing into community on gerolde
* start the move on sigurd (community)
* start the move on gerolde (extra)
* restart syncing from sigurd (should be just deletes)
* restart rsync server for external mirrors
* replace flyspray with a lolcat picture