Old 01-18-2010, 04:23 PM
Andreas Radke

Default tzdata 2010a-1

new year. new timezone changes... please signoff.

-Andy

The file...
ftp://elsie.nci.nih.gov/pub/tzdata2010a.tar.gz
...is now available; this reflects only the changes to Dhaka circulated
recently on the time zone mailing list.

I'm still trying to determine just what northern-Mexico areas are to
observe US DST starging in 2010, and there's at least Mauritius work to
do; expect tzdata2010b.tar.gz in a week or two.

--ado

The file...
ftp://elsie.nci.nih.gov/pub/tzdata2009u.tar.gz
...is now available; this incorporates changes to DST in Bangladesh.

I expect tzdata2010a.tar.gz (reflecting changes in Mexico) early next
year.

--ado

Old 01-20-2010, 03:35 AM
Dan McGee

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 11:23 AM, Andreas Radke <a.radke@arcor.de> wrote:
> new year. new timezone changes... please signoff.

Signoff x86_64

Old 01-20-2010, 03:45 AM
Eric Bélanger

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 11:35 PM, Dan McGee <dpmcgee@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 11:23 AM, Andreas Radke <a.radke@arcor.de> wrote:
>> new year. new timezone changes... please signoff.
>
> Signoff x86_64

signoff i686