Old 01-07-2008, 03:23 PM
Thomas Bächler

Default fuse 2.7.2-1

Rebuilt new version, moved more stuff to /bin to satisfy ntfs-3g's
configure script and their warnings.

Old 01-08-2008, 04:46 AM
"Aaron Griffin"

On Jan 7, 2008 10:23 AM, Thomas Bächler <thomas@archlinux.org> wrote:
> Rebuilt new version, moved more stuff to /bin to satisfy ntfs-3g's
> configure script and their warnings.

Signed off i686 and x86_64 (tested with sshfs only)

Old 01-08-2008, 10:43 AM
"Varun Acharya"

On Jan 8, 2008 11:16 AM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com> wrote:

On Jan 7, 2008 10:23 AM, Thomas Bächler <thomas@archlinux.org> wrote:
> Rebuilt new version, moved more stuff to /bin to satisfy ntfs-3g's
> configure script and their warnings.

Signed off i686 and x86_64 (tested with sshfs only)

I assume that if this is borked, ntfs-3g won't work either, and since that works for me, signed off for x86_64

Varun