FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > ArchLinux > ArchLinux Development

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 01-10-2010, 03:45 PM
Tobias Powalowski
 
Default nfs-utils-1.2.1-3

Hi
fixes 3 bugs:
http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/15775
http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/17738
http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/15953

Please signoff both arches.

greetings
tpowa
--
Tobias Powalowski
Archlinux Developer & Package Maintainer (tpowa)
http://www.archlinux.org
tpowa@archlinux.org
 
Old 01-11-2010, 03:58 PM
Tobias Powalowski
 
Default nfs-utils-1.2.1-3

Am Sonntag 10 Januar 2010 schrieb Tobias Powalowski:
> Hi
> fixes 3 bugs:
> http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/15775
> http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/17738
> http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/15953
>
> Please signoff both arches.
>
> greetings
> tpowa
>
anyone?

--
Tobias Powalowski
Archlinux Developer & Package Maintainer (tpowa)
http://www.archlinux.org
tpowa@archlinux.org
 
Old 01-11-2010, 04:01 PM
Thomas Bächler
 
Default nfs-utils-1.2.1-3

Am 11.01.2010 17:58, schrieb Tobias Powalowski:
> Am Sonntag 10 Januar 2010 schrieb Tobias Powalowski:
>> Hi
>> fixes 3 bugs:
>> http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/15775
>> http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/17738
>> http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/15953
>>
>> Please signoff both arches.
>>
>> greetings
>> tpowa
>>
> anyone?

If you really need signoffs, I could upgrade gerolde/gudrun to use them.
I guess people will object though.
 
Old 01-11-2010, 04:33 PM
Eric Bélanger
 
Default nfs-utils-1.2.1-3

On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 11:58 AM, Tobias Powalowski <t.powa@gmx.de> wrote:
> Am Sonntag 10 Januar 2010 schrieb Tobias Powalowski:
>> Hi
>> fixes 3 bugs:
>> http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/15775
>> http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/17738
>> http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/15953
>>
>> Please signoff both arches.
>>
>> greetings
>> tpowa
>>
> anyone?
>

signoff both arches

> --
> Tobias Powalowski
> Archlinux Developer & Package Maintainer (tpowa)
> http://www.archlinux.org
> tpowa@archlinux.org
>
 
Old 01-12-2010, 01:28 AM
Dan McGee
 
Default nfs-utils-1.2.1-3

Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 11:33 AM, Eric Bélanger <snowmaniscool@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 11:58 AM, Tobias Powalowski <t.powa@gmx.de> wrote:
>> Am Sonntag 10 Januar 2010 schrieb Tobias Powalowski:
>>> Hi
>>> fixes 3 bugs:
>>> http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/15775
>>> http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/17738
>>> http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/15953
>>>
>>> Please signoff both arches.
>>>
>>> greetings
>>> tpowa
>>>
>> anyone?
>>
>
> signoff both arches

Signoff both.
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 09:39 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright ©2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org