Old 01-09-2010, 02:58 PM
Thomas Bächler

Default filesystem 2010.01-1-any && New package to core (or extra if you don't want core): rfkill

This filesystem release adds the rfkill group. Please sign off.

I'll also add the rfkill package to testing (moved from community) that
will use this rfkill group. I want to put this into core if nobody objects.