-   -   qemu / qemu-kvm 0.12.x removed kqemu support (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-development/306280-qemu-qemu-kvm-0-12-x-removed-kqemu-support.html)

Tobias Powalowski 01-08-2010 01:09 PM

qemu / qemu-kvm 0.12.x removed kqemu support

Hi guys,
the latest qemu version removed kqemu support.

Do we need a News announcement for this?
Is it enough to posts this to the mailinglists?
We can remove kqemu from extra repository now.

greetings
tpowa
--
Tobias Powalowski
http://www.archlinux.org

Ionut Biru 01-08-2010 01:25 PM

qemu / qemu-kvm 0.12.x removed kqemu support

the latest qemu version removed kqemu support.

Do we need a News announcement for this?

+1

--
Ionut