Old 01-06-2010, 11:44 AM
Radek Vykydal

Default (take II) storage UI - ask for disk initialization only in storageinit

This version addresses Chris's review.

One note:
I am not happy with remarkably more line pluses than minuses, it is because
UI callbacks for text.py and gui.py are the same and I just duped them in the files
Why?
- I wanted to move UI callbacks from storage code to interface code
- especially I didn't want to include logic that differentiates between
gui/text/cmdline into storage code
- I didn't find a place for common functions for text and gui - there is
no common base class and I didn't want to create ad hoc new common module.