Old 12-31-2009, 10:55 AM
"James Rayner"

Default Away for 3/1-10/1

Hello all,

I'm away from the 3/1 to 10/1, though will be briefly back in town for
the 7th and 8th due to work.

There shouldn't be problems, my very few packages are up to date and
netcfg is quiet. I've released rc2 but it's only bug fixes and I'm
around the next couple of days in case I need to fix anything.

Happy new year, hope you're all having a great time,

Best wishes,

James