- changed intel kms enabled by default
- radeon kms is now disabled by default
Please use the modeset option to enable it.
- Early userspace KMS support is broken at the moment for radeon
and nvidia cards. There are some workarounds posted on ML and on the forum.
Next mkinitcpio update will fix this regression in the future.
Arch Linux changes:
- splitted kernel-headers to extra package
If you want to build external modules please install:
pacman -S kernel26-headers
Please change your PKGBUILDS to makedepend on this package.
- added xen support to 64bit kernel
- changed to new firewire subsystem: