Old 12-23-2009, 07:50 PM
Thayer Williams

Default pm-utils-1.2.6.1-3

Reverted vbetool as a basic dep to address this bug:
http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/16437

please signoff i686 arch (no hardware for x86_64, but will welcome anyone
who can do this)

Old 01-05-2010, 02:30 PM
Thayer Williams

On Dec 23, 2009 at 12:50 PM, Thayer Williams <thayerw@gmail.com> wrote:
> Reverted vbetool as a basic dep to address this bug:
> http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/16437
>
> please signoff i686 arch (no hardware for x86_64, but will welcome anyone
> who can do this)

Would someone be kind enough to push an x86_64 build to extra for me? I
moved the i686 build there this morning.

Old 01-05-2010, 03:21 PM
Ionut Biru

Reverted vbetool as a basic dep to address this bug:
http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/16437

please signoff i686 arch (no hardware for x86_64, but will welcome anyone
who can do this)

Would someone be kind enough to push an x86_64 build to extra for me? I
moved the i686 build there this morning.

why not move along with i686 version? is in testing since 23 December.

--
Ionut

Old 01-05-2010, 03:25 PM
Thayer Williams

On Jan 05, 2010 at 08:21 AM, Ionut Biru <biru.ionut@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 01/05/2010 05:30 PM, Thayer Williams wrote:
> >On Dec 23, 2009 at 12:50 PM, Thayer Williams<thayerw@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>Reverted vbetool as a basic dep to address this bug:
> >>http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/16437
> >>
> >>please signoff i686 arch (no hardware for x86_64, but will welcome anyone
> >>who can do this)
> >
> >Would someone be kind enough to push an x86_64 build to extra for me? I
> >moved the i686 build there this morning.
> >

> why not move along with i686 version? is in testing since 23 December.

Hah because I didn't know someone had already built it for me? =)

I never received a signoff or comment so just assumed everyone was busy lol
but thanks for doing that!

Old 01-05-2010, 03:30 PM
Ionut Biru

Reverted vbetool as a basic dep to address this bug:
http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/16437

please signoff i686 arch (no hardware for x86_64, but will welcome anyone
who can do this)

Would someone be kind enough to push an x86_64 build to extra for me? I
moved the i686 build there this morning.

why not move along with i686 version? is in testing since 23 December.

Hah because I didn't know someone had already built it for me? =)

I never received a signoff or comment so just assumed everyone was busy lol
but thanks for doing that!

i think i forgot to sent a message. my bad

--
Ionut