Old 12-21-2009, 09:09 PM
Andreas Radke

Default nano 2.2.1-1

minor upstream bump. please signoff.

note: since 2.2.0 nano failed to open PKGBUILDs for me. after removing
old /etc/nanorc and replacing it with the new one it works again.

-Andy

2009.12.12 - GNU nano 2.2.1 "DLR strikes back" is open for business.
This release fixes many bugs, including: missing
keybindings for page up/down and GotoDir in the browser,
^P/^N in the help menu, and restoration of M-W as the
default re-search binding. Other fixes include several
issues with compiler warnings and configure options, and
documentation updates, including the nano texinfo manual,
nano and nanorc man pages, and UPGRADE file, and some
missing syntax highliting entries for the saple nanorc.
And no release would be complete without the latest round
of 'final' soft wrapping fixes! Finally, nano will no
longer print a warning when attempting to insert the
contents of a read-only file into an existing buffer.
Enjoy and Happy Hanukkah.

Old 12-21-2009, 10:31 PM
Heiko Baums

Am Mon, 21 Dec 2009 23:09:05 +0100
schrieb Andreas Radke <a.radke@arcor.de>:

> note: since 2.2.0 nano failed to open PKGBUILDs for me. after removing
> old /etc/nanorc and replacing it with the new one it works again.

I'm answering to arch-general because I can't write to arch-dev-public.
This issue is with the file /usr/share/nano/arch.nanorc. I haven't
looked at it but after disabling it nano works again.

Greetings,
Heiko

Old 12-26-2009, 09:44 AM
Ionut Biru

[...]