Old 12-18-2009, 09:26 PM
Xavier

Default Integrity Check x86_64: core, extra, community 18-12-2009

On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 10:01 PM, <repomaint@archlinux.org> wrote:

> Missing Dependencies
> ----------------------
> community/eclipse-ve --> 'eclipse<3.3'
> extra/archboot --> 'libdownload>=1.3-3'
> extra/digikam --> 'liblcms'
>
> Missing Makedepends
> extra/kdelibs3 --> 'autoconf<2.64'
> extra/v86d --> 'kernel26<2.6.30'

I don't know what changed, but the last few integrity check reports I
have seen contain much less errors than usual.
It could be caused by a better quality... or a lower activity

There is only one new problem : digikam -> liblcms
http://repos.archlinux.org/wsvn/packages/?op=comp&compare[]=%2Fdigikam%2Frepos%2Fextra-x86_64@49016&compare[]=%2Fdigikam%2Frepos%2Fextra-x86_64@59327
But this change does not even seem to appear in the extra package
which is still 0.10.0-4 and not 0.10.0-5