Old 12-15-2009, 12:48 PM
Allan McRae

Default Release announcement for filesystem 2009.11-1

Seems I forgot all about this package in [testing].... Here is a short
draft release announcement so it can be moved.

--DRAFT--
The filesstem-2009.11-1 package has removed LC_COLLATE=C from
/etc/profile as this caused incorrect sorting on some locales (See
FS#15250). Any scripts relying on this value should manually set the
LC_COLLATE variable.

--END DRAFT--

Allan

Old 12-16-2009, 04:02 AM
"Allan McRae"

Allan McRae wrote:
Seems I forgot all about this package in [testing].... Here is a short
draft release announcement so it can be moved.

--DRAFT--
The filesstem-2009.11-1 package has removed LC_COLLATE=C from
/etc/profile as this caused incorrect sorting on some locales (See
FS#15250). Any scripts relying on this value should manually set the
LC_COLLATE variable.

--END DRAFT--

No comments? I will post this in a few hours...

Allan

Old 12-16-2009, 04:13 AM
Dan McGee

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 11:02 PM, Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org> wrote:
> Allan McRae wrote:
>>
>> Seems I forgot all about this package in [testing].... *Here is a short
>> draft release announcement so it can be moved.
>>
>> --DRAFT--
>> The filesstem-2009.11-1 package has removed LC_COLLATE=C from /etc/profile
>> as this caused incorrect sorting on some locales (See FS#15250). *Any
>> scripts relying on this value should manually set the LC_COLLATE variable.
>> --END DRAFT--
>
> No comments? *I will post this in a few hours...
s/filesstem/filesystem/