Old 12-15-2009, 01:57 AM
"Allan McRae"

Default expat-2.0.1-4

Jan pointed out another issue that needed patched in expat so here goes -4.

ChangeLog:
Add fixes for CVE-2009-3560 (in -3 previously in [testing]) and
CVE-2009-3720.

CVE = security issue so is there any chance I can get more that one
signoff in two days this time?

Allan

Old 12-15-2009, 02:36 AM
Eric Bélanger

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 9:57 PM, Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org> wrote:
> Jan pointed out another issue that needed patched in expat so here goes -4.
>
> ChangeLog:
> Add fixes for CVE-2009-3560 (in -3 previously in [testing]) and
> CVE-2009-3720.
>
> CVE = security issue so is there any chance I can get more that one signoff
> in two days this time?
>
> Allan

signoff both arches