Old 12-12-2009, 07:57 AM
Allan McRae

Default toolchain

kernel-headers-2.6.32-1:
- upstream update
- more patching to scsi.h for userspace compatibility (FS#17408)

glibc-2.11.1-1:
- upstream update

gcc-4.4.2-4:
- use latest 4.4 snapshot

binutils-2.20-3:
- just a rebuild (no relevant new fixes on 2.20 cvs branch)

Allan

Old 12-13-2009, 11:56 PM
Dan McGee

On Sat, Dec 12, 2009 at 2:57 AM, Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org> wrote:
> kernel-headers-2.6.32-1:
> *- upstream update
> *- more patching to scsi.h for userspace compatibility (FS#17408)
>
> glibc-2.11.1-1:
> *- upstream update
>
> gcc-4.4.2-4:
> *- use latest 4.4 snapshot
>
> binutils-2.20-3:
> *- just a rebuild (no relevant new fixes on 2.20 cvs branch)

Nothing extensive, but pacman building from scratch works and passes
all tests without any noticeable errors during the compile. Signoff
x86_64.

-Dan

Old 12-14-2009, 03:06 PM
Pierre Schmitz

On Sat, 12 Dec 2009 18:57:33 +1000, Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org>
wrote:
> kernel-headers-2.6.32-1:
> - upstream update
> - more patching to scsi.h for userspace compatibility (FS#17408)
>
> glibc-2.11.1-1:
> - upstream update
>
> gcc-4.4.2-4:
> - use latest 4.4 snapshot
>
> binutils-2.20-3:
> - just a rebuild (no relevant new fixes on 2.20 cvs branch)
>
> Allan

I did several builds with chromium; including webkit, ffmpeg, sqlite etc..
Signed-off both.

Old 12-14-2009, 04:31 PM
Ionut Biru

- more patching to scsi.h for userspace compatibility (FS#17408)

glibc-2.11.1-1:
- upstream update

gcc-4.4.2-4:
- use latest 4.4 snapshot

binutils-2.20-3:
- just a rebuild (no relevant new fixes on 2.20 cvs branch)

Allan

built virtualbox-ose and working fine. signoff both