Old 12-08-2009, 05:22 PM
Andreas Radke

Default nano 2.2.0-1

Major feature update. I removed the unneeded texinfo dep now covered by
the post.install check. I haven't touched the line wrapping settings.

Please signoff.

-Andy

http://www.nano-editor.org/overview.php

The 2.2 release of GNU nano continues to add some features while attempting to provide continuity to users of previous versions. When possible we have elected to make new features disabled by default, as .nanorc and aliasing allows one to easily permanently enable desired features. The following improvemens and features are available in version 2.2 include:

* Customizable key bindings (see the key bindings section of the nanorc man page for more details.
* 'soft' line wrapping (i.e. full line display)
* Full undo/redo support [EXPERIMENTAL]
* Pager support (i.e. reading from stdin)

* Warnings for un-writable files, external modification since opening
* Abortable searching (^C after ^W)
* More syntax highlighting examples (Fortran, objC, OCaml, Makefiles)
* Faster syntax higlighting for complicated regexes

Old 12-09-2009, 03:41 PM
Ronald van Haren

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 4:39 PM, Ionut Biru <ibiru@archlinux.org> wrote:
> On 12/08/2009 08:22 PM, Andreas Radke wrote:
>>
>> Major feature update. I removed the unneeded texinfo dep now covered by
>> the post.install check. I haven't touched the line wrapping settings.
>>
>> Please signoff.
>>
>> -Andy
>>

> signoff x86_64

signoff both