Old 12-07-2009, 09:59 AM
Allan McRae

Default x264/ffmpeg rebuilds

Hi,

There has been a TODO list waiting for x264/ffmpeg rebuilds for quite
some time now. How about we attack these after the boost builds move?
Anyone want to prepare these builds so we can get the soname changes and
make a complete rebuild list?

Allan

Old 12-07-2009, 10:09 AM
Giovanni Scafora

2009/12/7, Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org>:
> Hi,
>
> There has been a TODO list waiting for x264/ffmpeg rebuilds for quite some
> time now. How about we attack these after the boost builds move? Anyone
> want to prepare these builds so we can get the soname changes and make a
> complete rebuild list?

The TODO rebuild list that we have got is not complete?

--
Arch Linux Developer
http://www.archlinux.org

Old 12-07-2009, 10:14 AM
Allan McRae

Giovanni Scafora wrote:

There has been a TODO list waiting for x264/ffmpeg rebuilds for quite some
time now. How about we attack these after the boost builds move? Anyone
want to prepare these builds so we can get the soname changes and make a
complete rebuild list?

The TODO rebuild list that we have got is not complete?

Probably far from it. From memory, Hugo generated it looking at the
package info on the website.

Old 12-07-2009, 10:16 AM
Pierre Schmitz

Am Montag 07 Dezember 2009 12:14:32 schrieb Allan McRae:
> > The TODO rebuild list that we have got is not complete?
>
> Probably far from it. From memory, Hugo generated it looking at the
> package info on the website.

Just tell me which files have so name changes and I can look it up in my
database.

Old 12-07-2009, 10:17 AM
Allan McRae

Pierre Schmitz wrote:

The TODO rebuild list that we have got is not complete?
Probably far from it. From memory, Hugo generated it looking at the
package info on the website.

Just tell me which files have so name changes and I can look it up in my
database.

That was kinda my point in the original email... I was asking who
wanted to take the lead, do the initial builds and find out what
libraries have soname bumps.

Allan