Old 01-04-2008, 06:36 PM
Jason Chu

Default JaDa - Scale organization (LA Linux con)

On Fri, Jan 04, 2008 at 02:20:59PM -0500, Travis Willard wrote:
> On Dec 20, 2007 9:30 PM, Travis Willard <travis@archlinux.org> wrote:
>
> > Hey guys - JaDa just sent me an email wanting to help set us up for
> > Scale - an LA Linux convention. AFAIK we don't currently have a
> > presence there - does anyone live in/near LA and is interested on
> > working with him to get us going with this con?

If you want to do most of the leg work, I'm pretty sure you could convince
people to go. If I wasn't trying to get this company off the ground, I'd
probably be much more interested in going to conferences like this

Jason

Old 01-04-2008, 06:40 PM
"Travis Willard"

On Jan 4, 2008 2:36 PM, Jason Chu <jason@archlinux.org> wrote:

On Fri, Jan 04, 2008 at 02:20:59PM -0500, Travis Willard wrote:
> On Dec 20, 2007 9:30 PM, Travis Willard <travis@archlinux.org> wrote:

> > Hey guys - JaDa just sent me an email wanting to help set us up for
> > Scale - an LA Linux convention. *AFAIK we don't currently have a
> > presence there - does anyone live in/near LA and is interested on

> > working with him to get us going with this con?

That's the thing - I don't really want to do anything here.

JaDa seems to want to help generate a presence for Arch there and chose to contact me, but I'm completely uninterested myself.* I was wondering if anyone else would be. :P

Old 01-08-2008, 11:34 AM
"Roman Kyrylych"

2008/1/4, Travis Willard <travis@archlinux.org>:
> On Jan 4, 2008 2:36 PM, Jason Chu <jason@archlinux.org> wrote:

Hm, It's strange we don't have a presence in western USA. :P
At least we should send a kind reply to JaDa explaining the situation.

--
Roman Kyrylych (*оман Кирилич)