Old 12-01-2009, 09:45 PM
Pierre Schmitz

Default Qt 4.6.0

Hi there,

I am still not sure if we can move Qt 4.6 to [testing] or even [extra]. In
theory it should be comptabile with all previous 4.x releases but my
experience tells me that there might be broken things.

So it would be nice if you have a look at my packages and give some feedback.
https://users.archlinux.de/~pierre/packages/{i686,x86_64}/

Pierre