Old 11-24-2009, 07:44 PM
Ionut Biru

Default iwlwifi-xxxx-ucode switched to arch=any

On 11/23/2009 08:33 PM, Giovanni Scafora wrote:

Hi guys,

please signoff those packages:

iwlwifi-3945-ucode-15.32.2.9-2
iwlwifi-4965-ucode-228.61.2.24-2
iwlwifi-5000-ucode-8.24.2.12-2
iwlwifi-5150-ucode-8.24.2.2-2

After signoffs, I will be moving them from testing to core.
Thanks.

signoff

--
Ionut

Old 11-24-2009, 07:51 PM
Andrea Scarpino

On 23/11/2009, Giovanni Scafora <giovanni@archlinux.org> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> please signoff those packages:
>
> iwlwifi-3945-ucode-15.32.2.9-2
> iwlwifi-4965-ucode-228.61.2.24-2
> iwlwifi-5000-ucode-8.24.2.12-2
> iwlwifi-5150-ucode-8.24.2.2-2
>
> After signoffs, I will be moving them from testing to core.
> Thanks.
signoff

--
Andrea `bash` Scarpino