Old 11-24-2009, 01:28 AM
Dan McGee

Default zd1211-firmware-1.4-3-any switched to arch=any

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 4:55 PM, Giovanni Scafora
<giovanni@archlinux.org> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> please signoff:
>
> zd1211-firmware-1.4-3-any
>
> After signoff, I will be moving it from testing to core.
> Thanks.

I think this was my package from way back when, but I don't even use
it anymore. Not sure how many signoffs you are going to get as it
wasn't all that common of hardware, so you might want to look for some
user signoffs on the upgrade not killing their device.

-Dan

Old 11-24-2009, 06:19 AM
Giovanni Scafora

2009/11/23, Dan McGee <dpmcgee@gmail.com>:
> I think this was my package from way back when, but I don't even use
> it anymore. Not sure how many signoffs you are going to get as it
> wasn't all that common of hardware, so you might want to look for some
> user signoffs on the upgrade not killing their device.

What do you mean I have to request user signoffs on arch-general ML, right?

--
Arch Linux Developer
http://www.archlinux.org

Old 11-24-2009, 12:26 PM
Dan McGee

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 1:19 AM, Giovanni Scafora
<giovanni@archlinux.org> wrote:
> 2009/11/23, Dan McGee <dpmcgee@gmail.com>:
>> I think this was my package from way back when, but I don't even use
>> *it anymore. Not sure how many signoffs you are going to get as it
>> *wasn't all that common of hardware, so you might want to look for some
>> *user signoffs on the upgrade not killing their device.
>
> What do you mean I have to request user signoffs on arch-general ML, right?

No. Any user running [testing] should probably be on this ML, and they
will be on this ML if we trust them for signoffs. Keep the request
here; they will reply on the general list.

-Dan