Old 11-23-2009, 10:11 PM
Thomas Bächler

Default rt2x00-rt61-fw - rt2x00-rt71w-fw switched to arch=any

Giovanni Scafora schrieb:

Hi guys,

please signoff.

rt2x00-rt61-fw-1.2-4
rt2x00-rt71w-fw-1.8-4

After signoffs, I will be moving them from testing to core.
Thanks.

While you are at cleaning up firmware: There is a firmware for the
rt2800 devices (not the staging one, but the real one in rt2x00) which
has been requested on the tracker.

Old 11-23-2009, 10:45 PM
Thomas Bächler