Old 11-23-2009, 09:55 PM
Giovanni Scafora

Default zd1211-firmware-1.4-3-any switched to arch=any

Hi guys,

please signoff:

zd1211-firmware-1.4-3-any

After signoff, I will be moving it from testing to core.
Thanks.

--
Arch Linux Developer
http://www.archlinux.org

Old 11-24-2009, 07:10 AM
Giovanni Scafora

Hi guys,

I'm looking for user signoffs on the upgrade not killing the device.

zd1211-firmware-1.4-3-any

After signoffs, I will be moving it from testing to core.
Thanks.

--
Arch Linux Developer
http://www.archlinux.org