Old 11-22-2009, 07:52 AM
Tobias Powalowski

Default Anyone who wants to maintain sim instant messenger?

Hi guys,
i have still the sim package, which i don't use since ages, someone here who
uses it?
Else it's time to move it to the AUR or community.

greetings
tpowa
--
Tobias Powalowski
http://www.archlinux.org

Old 11-23-2009, 06:55 PM
Aaron Griffin

On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 2:52 AM, Tobias Powalowski <t.powa@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi guys,
> i have still the sim package, which i don't use since ages, someone here who
> uses it?
> Else it's time to move it to the AUR or community.

I say dump it. I used it once about a year ago and it was broken for me.

Old 01-02-2010, 08:48 AM
Tobias Powalowski

Am Montag 23 November 2009 schrieb Aaron Griffin:
> On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 2:52 AM, Tobias Powalowski <t.powa@gmx.de> wrote:
> > Hi guys,
> > i have still the sim package, which i don't use since ages, someone here
> > who uses it?
> > Else it's time to move it to the AUR or community.
>
> I say dump it. I used it once about a year ago and it was broken for me.

Package dumped from extra repository noone wanted it.
greetings
tpowa
--
Tobias Powalowski