Old 11-22-2009, 12:50 AM
Andrea Scarpino

Default Out-of-Date orphans packages list

Hi,
As you already know I am writing a list of ours orphans packages and a
candidate maintainer for each. The list is really long (~980) and I
haven't more time now (I lost two days for mysql too...). But I
thought we can begin from out-of-date packages meantime. So:

[extra]
bash-completion - (aaron)
exim
fluidsynth (giovanni)
fox - needed by packages in community, move?
libtorrent-rasterbar (hugo)
mailman
myth* (juergen)
nasm (aaron)
nicotine
nss_ldap
pam_ldap
perl-event (tobias)
opencv (tpowa)
phonon-xine (pierre)
pm-utils (thayer)
proftpd (dale)
qjackctl (tobias)
sawfish (jurgen)
silc-toolkit (ibiru)
snort
tomcat
transcode (giovanni)
vim (tobias)
vsftpd (tobias)
x264 (hugo?)
xvidcore (tobias)

[community]
assaultcube
beaver
duplicity - (elasticdog)
eclipse-pydev (bardo?)
firefox-spell-pt-br - maybe we should do a firefox-spell-i18n package
gtk2-docs (jgc?)
libpthread-stubs
libxdg-basedir (ronald)
moovida
musepack-tools
proj
puzzles
python-flup (aschaefer)
python-sqlalchemy (ronald)
schismtracker
tuxcmd (jswierczynski)
urlgfe (new project name uget)
windowlab
xnee (jswierczynski)
zziplib (dgriffiths)

Please adopt your packages. thanks!

--
Andrea `bash` Scarpino
Arch Linux Developer

Old 11-22-2009, 01:09 AM
Ionut Biru

As you already know I am writing a list of ours orphans packages and a
candidate maintainer for each. The list is really long (~980) and I
haven't more time now (I lost two days for mysql too...). But I
thought we can begin from out-of-date packages meantime. So:

[extra]
silc-toolkit (ibiru)

for this packages vegai is the maintainer. He should adopt x86_64 too.

--
Ionut

Old 11-22-2009, 05:31 AM
Andrea Scarpino