Old 11-17-2009, 12:55 AM
Dan McGee

Default archweb work in progress

Hey guys,

I noticed Andrea committed to archweb_pub tonight
(http://projects.archlinux.org/archweb_pub.git/commit/?id=21d9248cf2af7d9178ecfefc144845545d508c60).
As a heads up, Ismael and I have been working off-list to rewrite
archweb so it isn't disjoint anymore, but that means anything
committed to the existing repos is going to probably be lost unless we
are careful to port it over.

Please let me know if you need anything done on these projects. I'm
going to attach my name as the maintainer in the near future since
Dusty's departure, but it is also nice to give a heads up if you are
committing to a project that isn't "yours" just so those that are in
the know stay in the know.

-Dan

Old 11-17-2009, 12:58 AM
Dan McGee

On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 7:55 PM, Dan McGee <dpmcgee@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> I noticed Andrea committed to archweb_pub tonight
As a side note, I now see Andrea wrote the patch, but Thomas committed it.

Next time, I'll make it a little more public that off-list work is
happening on the project, but I did talk to Thomas over IM about
making me the maintainer on this. No huge worries, just communication
failure here.

-Dan

Old 11-17-2009, 01:05 AM
Andrea Scarpino

On 17/11/2009, Dan McGee <dpmcgee@gmail.com> wrote:
> As a side note, I now see Andrea wrote the patch, but Thomas committed it.
Yes, I read maintainer was still Dusty, then I asked Thomas to fix FS#17161

--
Andrea `bash` Scarpino
Arch Linux Developer

Old 11-17-2009, 08:06 AM
Thomas Bächler

Dan McGee schrieb:

On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 7:55 PM, Dan McGee <dpmcgee@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey guys,

I noticed Andrea committed to archweb_pub tonight

As a side note, I now see Andrea wrote the patch, but Thomas committed it.

We just changed some static content, so no harm done. I definitely won't
do any code changes unless there are critical bugs that need fixing.

It should be no problem for you to do git log
commit_you_started_with..HEAD once you're done and merge it, I hope.
Great news that you're doing some work there now. Can you chmod -R dan
the archweb folders then and maybe change their cgitrc?