Old 01-03-2008, 07:30 PM
"Aaron Griffin"

Default Status questions

On Jan 3, 2008 2:27 PM, eliott <eliott@cactuswax.net> wrote:
> Just curious about a few projects that may or may not have falled by
> the wayside over the break.
>
> 1. SCM move to SVN.
> I assume this is still going to happen. Any progress? Bueller?

I was talking to Jason about this less than 4 hours ago. It is being
worked on. Status will be given when there is notable status.

> 2. ABS move to rsync.
> There was some talk regarding moving ABS away from cvsup, towards a
> more generalized scm agnostic solution such as rsync. I had a proof of
> concept abs implementation using rsync functional, and sent patches to
> *someone* (memory is foggy..maybe it was Dan?). Is this still
> something on the general todo list?

You sent patches to me. Last status report I mentioned that we're
waiting for 3.1 as it should split out abs into a new package,
allowing us to make these changes at the same time.