Old 11-10-2009, 05:57 PM
Thomas Bächler

Default kernel26 2.6.31.6-1

Minor upstream update, please sign off. Tested on x86_64 only.

Btw, we should have a "fast to core" policy for minor kernel updates,
which means they should be signed off within 24 hours - let's try it.

Old 11-10-2009, 08:31 PM
Pierre Schmitz

Am Dienstag 10 November 2009 19:57:43 schrieb Thomas Bächler:
> signed off

x86_64

Old 11-10-2009, 09:48 PM
Dan McGee

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 3:31 PM, Pierre Schmitz <pierre@archlinux.de> wrote:
> Am Dienstag 10 November 2009 19:57:43 schrieb Thomas Bächler:
>> signed off
>>
> x86_64

Signoff i686

-Dan

Old 11-10-2009, 10:13 PM
Ionut Biru

Minor upstream update, please sign off. Tested on x86_64 only.

Btw, we should have a "fast to core" policy for minor kernel updates,
which means they should be signed off within 24 hours - let's try it.

signoff x86_64

--
Ionut

Old 11-11-2009, 09:00 AM
Thomas Bächler

Thomas Bächler schrieb:

Minor upstream update, please sign off. Tested on x86_64 only.

Btw, we should have a "fast to core" policy for minor kernel updates,
which means they should be signed off within 24 hours - let's try it.

Can we have one more i686?

Old 11-11-2009, 09:01 AM
Andrea Scarpino

On 11/11/2009, Thomas Bächler <thomas@archlinux.org> wrote: