Old 11-07-2009, 06:14 PM
Tobias Powalowski

Default mdadm-3.0.3-1

Hi
downgrade in testing repository due to potential dataloss problems:
http://marc.info/?l=linux-raid&m=125748985908870&w=2

Changelog:
http://neil.brown.name/git?p=mdadm;a=blob_plain;f=ANNOUNCE-3.0;hb=7f0066ba713a8f3ddf093c038e009fde74d673a5

Please update and recreate your initcpio after upgrading.

One thing i observed, when using a custom /etc/mdadm.conf file our rc.sysinit
will run mdadm --assemble --scan, which will always give exit code 2, due to
devices busy.

greetings
tpowa
--