Old 11-03-2009, 08:16 AM
Tobias Powalowski

Default pam-1.1.0-1

Hi
new major latest version, please test it well and signoff.

I have one open feature request on pam:
http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/13591
I don't know if we should change the default provided upstream here.

Changelog:
Release 1.1.0

* Update translations
* Documentation updates and fixes

Release 1.0.92

* Update translations
* pam_succeed_if: Use provided username
* pam_mkhomedir: Fix handling of options

Release 1.0.91

* Fixed CVE-2009-0579 (minimum days limit on password change is ignored).
* Fix libpam internal config/argument parser
* Add optional file locking to pam_tally2
* Update translations
* pam_access improvements
* Changes in the behavior of the password stack. Results of PRELIM_CHECK
are not used for the final run.

Release 1.0.90

* Supply hostname of the machine to netgroup match call in pam_access
* Make pam_namespace to work safe on child directories of parent directories
owned by users
* Redefine LOCAL keyword of pam_access configuration file
* Add support for try_first_pass and use_first_pass to pam_cracklib
* Print informative messages for rejected login and add silent and
no_log_info options to pam_tally
* Add support for passing PAM_AUTHTOK to stdin of helpers from pam_exec
* New password quality tests in pam_cracklib
* New options for pam_lastlog to show last failed login attempt and
to disable lastlog update
* New pam_pwhistory module to store last used passwords
* New pam_tally2 module similar to pam_tally with wordsize independent
tally data format
* Make libpam not log missing module if its type is prepended with '-'
* New pam_timestamp module for authentication based on recent successful
login.
* Add blowfish support to pam_unix.
* Add support for user specific environment file to pam_env.
* Add pam_get_authtok to libpam as Linux-PAM extension.
* Rename type option of pam_cracklib to authtok_type.
Changes to initcpio pcmcia hook were needed and added in git tree,
on next mkinitcpio bump they will be included.
- udev rules and helper programs are now installed to /lib/udev/

greetings
tpowa
--
Tobias Powalowski
http://www.archlinux.org

Old 11-03-2009, 08:19 AM
Tobias Powalowski

Hi
resending because of copy and paste error, sorry folks.

Old 11-03-2009, 04:53 PM
Andreas Radke

Am Tue, 3 Nov 2009 10:19:53 +0100
schrieb Tobias Powalowski <t.powa@gmx.de>:

> Hi
> resending because of copy and paste error, sorry folks.
>
> new major latest version, please test it well and signoff.
>
> I have one open feature request on pam:
> http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/13591
> I don't know if we should change the default provided upstream here.
>
> Changelog:
> Release 1.1.0
>
> * Update translations
> * Documentation updates and fixes
>
> Release 1.0.92
>
> * Update translations
> * pam_succeed_if: Use provided username
> * pam_mkhomedir: Fix handling of options
>
> Release 1.0.91
>
> * Fixed CVE-2009-0579 (minimum days limit on password change is
> ignored).
> * Fix libpam internal config/argument parser
> * Add optional file locking to pam_tally2
> * Update translations
> * pam_access improvements
> * Changes in the behavior of the password stack. Results of
> PRELIM_CHECK are not used for the final run.
>
> Release 1.0.90
>
> * Supply hostname of the machine to netgroup match call in pam_access
> * Make pam_namespace to work safe on child directories of parent
> directories owned by users
> * Redefine LOCAL keyword of pam_access configuration file
> * Add support for try_first_pass and use_first_pass to pam_cracklib
> * Print informative messages for rejected login and add silent and
> no_log_info options to pam_tally
> * Add support for passing PAM_AUTHTOK to stdin of helpers from
> pam_exec
> * New password quality tests in pam_cracklib
> * New options for pam_lastlog to show last failed login attempt and
> to disable lastlog update
> * New pam_pwhistory module to store last used passwords
> * New pam_tally2 module similar to pam_tally with wordsize independent
> tally data format
> * Make libpam not log missing module if its type is prepended with '-'
> * New pam_timestamp module for authentication based on recent
> successful login.
> * Add blowfish support to pam_unix.
> * Add support for user specific environment file to pam_env.
> * Add pam_get_authtok to libpam as Linux-PAM extension.
> * Rename type option of pam_cracklib to authtok_type.
>
> greetings
> tpowa

I can still access my systems. As login works signoff x86_64.

-Andy

Old 11-03-2009, 08:19 PM
Ionut Biru

resending because of copy and paste error, sorry folks.

new major latest version, please test it well and signoff.

signoff x86_64

--
Ionut

Old 11-04-2009, 10:50 PM
Eric Bélanger

On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 4:19 PM, Ionut Biru <biru.ionut@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11/03/2009 11:19 AM, Tobias Powalowski wrote:
>>
>> Hi
>> resending because of copy and paste error, sorry folks.
>>
>> new major latest version, please test it well and signoff.
>
> signoff x86_64
>
> --
> Ionut

signoff i686