Old 11-02-2009, 07:04 PM
Andrea Scarpino

Default moving slimserver to AUR

I want to remove slimserver from [extra].
It is orphaned and depends on perl-compress-zlib that is in AUR.

Any objection?

--
Andrea `bash` Scarpino
Arch Linux Developer

Old 11-02-2009, 07:09 PM
Dan McGee

On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 2:04 PM, Andrea Scarpino <andrea@archlinux.org> wrote:
> I want to remove slimserver from [extra].
> It is orphaned and depends on perl-compress-zlib that is in AUR.
>
> Any objection?

We have a thread going on this already from a few days ago where it
was being discussed:
http://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-dev-public/2009-October/014152.html

-Dan

Old 11-02-2009, 07:18 PM
Andrea Scarpino

On 02/11/2009, Dan McGee <dpmcgee@gmail.com> wrote:
> We have a thread going on this already from a few days ago where it
> was being discussed:
> http://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-dev-public/2009-October/014152.html
Well, seems Paul is interested. sorry for double topic.

--
Andrea `bash` Scarpino
Arch Linux Developer