Old 11-02-2009, 04:49 PM
Aaron Griffin

Default Vacation Nov 7th - 14th

Hey all,
I'm heading to Jamaica for a week (next week) and will basically be
out of touch for that time. The only internet access I will have will
be in random cafes. I will bring my Eee with me just in case.

But, if you need anything, I'm fairly certain you guys can handle it.
All of you doing admin type work seem competent enough to deal with
anything that comes up, so I will not have anything to worry about.

If, for some random reason, people need to get a hold of me, I can get
incoming text messages for free. Dan knows my number. If anyone else
wants it, let me know.

Anything that needs doing before I go? You have until Friday

Cheers,
Aaron