Old 11-02-2009, 11:47 AM
Tobias Powalowski

Default samba 3.4.x

Hi guys and users,
bumped to new samba 3.4.x series, i only use it very rudimentary.
It's a major version upgrade, please give me a signoff on it.

Thanks.
greetings
tpowa
--
Tobias Powalowski
http://www.archlinux.org

Old 11-03-2009, 01:51 AM
Dan McGee

On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 6:47 AM, Tobias Powalowski <t.powa@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi guys and users,
> bumped to new samba 3.4.x series, i only use it very rudimentary.
> It's a major version upgrade, please give me a signoff on it.

Tested with Arch box acting as a Samba server with two directory
shares, nothing terribly crazy. Client was a Windows XP box, tested
reads and writes and everything seemed fine.

-Dan

Old 11-03-2009, 04:56 PM
Andreas Radke

Am Mon, 2 Nov 2009 13:47:32 +0100
schrieb Tobias Powalowski <t.powa@gmx.de>:

> Hi guys and users,
> bumped to new samba 3.4.x series, i only use it very rudimentary.
> It's a major version upgrade, please give me a signoff on it.
>
> Thanks.
> greetings
> tpowa

You should think about using a splitted pkg.

Do we need to recompile cups or any other application to gain new
features?

-Andy

Old 11-03-2009, 06:27 PM
Ionut Biru

bumped to new samba 3.4.x series, i only use it very rudimentary.
It's a major version upgrade, please give me a signoff on it.

Thanks.
greetings
tpowa

signoff x86_64