Old 11-01-2009, 04:22 AM
Allan McRae

Default fakeroot-1.14.3-1

Upstream update.

Signoff both,
Allan

Old 11-02-2009, 04:45 AM
Dan McGee

On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 11:22 PM, Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org> wrote:
> Upstream update.

Packages still seemed to build ok, signoff x86_64.

-Dan

Old 11-02-2009, 06:39 PM
Andreas Radke

Am Sun, 01 Nov 2009 15:22:19 +1000
schrieb Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org>:

> Upstream update.
>
> Signoff both,
> Allan

signoff x86_64

-Andy

Old 11-04-2009, 08:44 AM
Allan McRae

Andreas Radke wrote:

Am Sun, 01 Nov 2009 15:22:19 +1000
schrieb Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org>:

Upstream update.

Signoff both,
Allan

signoff x86_64

Anyone want to give me an i686?

Old 11-04-2009, 08:58 AM
Thomas Bächler

Allan McRae schrieb:

Am Sun, 01 Nov 2009 15:22:19 +1000
schrieb Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org>:

Upstream update.

Signoff both,
Allan

This package still has a useless post_install message displayed on each
upgrade. The message suggests that in the case of problems, one should
rebuild the package with --with-ipc=tcp, which will break it completely.

Old 11-04-2009, 09:07 AM
Allan McRae