Old 11-01-2009, 12:36 AM
Eric Blanger

Default device-mapper & lvm2 2.02.54

Hi,

device-mapper & lvm2 2.02.54 are now in testing.
Changes:
* Upstream update
* Enabled the device-mapper event daemon
* Moved the udev rule from /etc to /lib

Please test and signoff. Signoffs from users would be appreciated.

Eric

Old 11-01-2009, 12:14 PM
Roman Kyrylych

On Sun, Nov 1, 2009 at 03:36, Eric Bélanger <snowmaniscool@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> device-mapper & lvm2 2.02.54 are now in testing.
> Changes:
> ** Upstream update
> ** Enabled the device-mapper event daemon
> ** Moved the udev rule from /etc to /lib
>
> Please test and signoff. Signoffs from users would be appreciated.

device-mapper still works (with cryptsetup here),
so I sign it off (x86_64).

--
Roman Kyrylych (*оман Кирилич)

Old 11-01-2009, 03:59 PM
Cedric Staniewski

Eric Blanger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> device-mapper & lvm2 2.02.54 are now in testing.
> Changes:
> * Upstream update
> * Enabled the device-mapper event daemon
> * Moved the udev rule from /etc to /lib
>
> Please test and signoff. Signoffs from users would be appreciated.
>
> Eric

I'm still able to boot using a newly generated initramfs image with encrypt and lvm2 hooks, and can therefore sign off both for x86_64.

Old 11-02-2009, 01:56 PM
Tobias Powalowski

Am Sonntag 01 November 2009 schrieb Roman Kyrylych:
> On Sun, Nov 1, 2009 at 03:36, Eric Blanger <snowmaniscool@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > device-mapper & lvm2 2.02.54 are now in testing.
> > Changes:
> > * Upstream update
> > * Enabled the device-mapper event daemon
> > * Moved the udev rule from /etc to /lib
> >
> > Please test and signoff. Signoffs from users would be appreciated.
>
> device-mapper still works (with cryptsetup here),
> so I sign it off (x86_64).

As remark,
Needs to be moved with dmraid, dmraid depends on latest device-mapper.
greetings
tpowa
--
Tobias Powalowski