Old 10-31-2009, 06:37 PM
Thomas Bächler

Default Fwd: Arch at the FOSDEM 2010 Distribution Miniconf ?

Roman Kyrylych schrieb:

I would love to get there too.
Not sure if my company will sponsor me again this time,
but if I could keep traveling cost to the minimum
I'll be able to get there with my own money only.
I will need to get a new visa though. :-/

Anyone else would like to join the party?
Jan, Thomas, you're living not far, right? ;-)

Give me a day or two to think about it - Brussels is not too far from me
though.