Old 10-31-2009, 06:17 PM
Roman Kyrylych

Default Fwd: Arch at the FOSDEM 2010 Distribution Miniconf ?

On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 21:32, Dieter Plaetinck <dieter@plaetinck.be> wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 09:32:49 +0100
> Dieter Plaetinck <dieter@plaetinck.be> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 26 Oct 2009 21:27:28 -0500
>> Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Hi Aaron
>> >
>> > Is Arch interested in joining the party ?
>> > http://fosdem.org/2010/distrominiconf
>> >
>> > If so, could you please spread the word around your community of
>> > contributors ? Thanks
>
> btw, their question "interested in joining the party?" is pretty vague,
> but on several places they mention that the response from arch is still
> pending.
>
> anyway, you could let them know that at least one developer is
> interested. *i might propose a subject and/or work on input for certain
> topics that interest me, but if it happens to turn out that none of the
> topics seem interesting enough to me i might not contribute at all.
>
> would that be a good answer?

I would love to get there too.
Not sure if my company will sponsor me again this time,
but if I could keep traveling cost to the minimum
I'll be able to get there with my own money only.
I will need to get a new visa though. :-/

Anyone else would like to join the party?
Jan, Thomas, you're living not far, right? ;-)

--
Roman Kyrylych (*оман Кирилич)