Old 10-31-2009, 01:57 PM
Allan McRae

Default zipman in makepkg.conf

^^ Fixed the subject line....

Allan McRae wrote:

Hi,

Looking at the list of packages with uncompressed man pages [1], there
are quire a few recently built packages... So this is just a
reminder that we should all have zipman set in our makepkg.conf
(including in our build chroots).

[1]
http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/DeveloperWiki:Unimportant_Rebuild_List#Packages_wi th_uncompressed_man_pages

Allan