Old 10-31-2009, 12:48 PM
Aaron Griffin

Default devtools Release - Was: devtools: Fixed Makefile to install/uninstall communityco, commitpkg2any and rebuildpkgs

On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 8:27 PM, Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org> wrote:
> Eric Bélanger wrote:
>>
>> We should definitely make a new release. *I believe that Aaron pushed
>> the latest patches.
>>

> There certainly seems to be a lot of fixes on the master branch so it is
> about time for a new release.
>
> @Aaron: You seem to be the main patch pusher these days. Doy you know of any
> patches waiting to be added before a release should be made? *Do you want to
> make the release?

The only patches I have tagged to push are for archiso and one for
initscripts. It's totally possible I missed some, so you might want to
do a check of the bug tracker just in case