Old 10-31-2009, 09:55 AM
Thomas Bächler

Default Fw: Reply to topic: '2009.08 official snapshots'

Pierre Schmitz schrieb:

Am Samstag 31 Oktober 2009 09:07:59 schrieb Dieter Plaetinck:

anyone with superpowers can fix? don't forget to commit the result

updated and commited; though I cannot push the changes because the filesystem
is read-only. (Bug or feature?)

Erm, what exactly is read-only?

Old 10-31-2009, 11:07 AM
Pierre Schmitz

Am Samstag 31 Oktober 2009 12:08:03 schrieb Thomas Bächler:
> Thomas Bächler schrieb:
> >> updated and commited; though I cannot push the changes because the
> >> filesystem is read-only. (Bug or feature?)
> >
> > Erm, what exactly is read-only?
>
> Yeah, gudrun is not supposed to push data anywhere. Instead, you need to
> edit/commit locally, push to gerolde as usual so it shows up in
> projects. Then you can go to gudrun and pull.

Yes, my fault. I just forgot about this. I somehow thought we could use git in
both directinos as its mounted via nfs.