Old 10-31-2009, 07:07 AM
Dieter Plaetinck

Default Fw: Reply to topic: '2009.08 official snapshots'

The message reads as follows:

I don't know if someone mentioned it already (I haven't been through
the entire thread), but the
download page still
mentions that the included kernel is 2.6.28-ARCH. Someone please
correct this.

anyone with superpowers can fix? don't forget to commit the result

Dieter