Old 10-30-2009, 03:05 AM
Allan McRae

Default bash-4.0.035-1

Bump upstream patch level, make /etc/profile.bash source
/etc/bash.bashrc (FS#16346)

Signoff both,
Allan

Old 10-30-2009, 03:42 AM
Andreas Radke

Am Fri, 30 Oct 2009 14:05:58 +1000
schrieb Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org>:

> Bump upstream patch level, make /etc/profile.bash source
> /etc/bash.bashrc (FS#16346)
>
> Signoff both,
> Allan

Please have a look:

http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/16539

-Andy

Old 10-30-2009, 04:10 AM
Allan McRae

Andreas Radke wrote:

Am Fri, 30 Oct 2009 14:05:58 +1000
schrieb Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org>:

Bump upstream patch level, make /etc/profile.bash source
/etc/bash.bashrc (FS#16346)

Signoff both,
Allan

Please have a look:

http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/16539

I actually can not replicate that bug so I have ignored it completely.
If you want that option added to the bash profile script, commit it to
trunk and it will appear next rebuild. I do not want to do another
rebuild for something so minor.

Allan

Old 11-02-2009, 01:15 AM
Eric Bélanger

On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 11:05 PM, Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org> wrote:
> Bump upstream patch level, make /etc/profile.bash source /etc/bash.bashrc
> (FS#16346)
>
> Signoff both,
> Allan

I haven't noticed any problems with daily usage. signoff both arches.