Old 10-30-2009, 12:34 AM
Eric Bélanger

Default links-2.2-3

Hi,

links-2.2-3 is now in testing. I've added UTF-8 support as requested
in FS#15710.

Please test and signoff.

Eric

Old 11-02-2009, 03:55 AM
Dan McGee

On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 7:34 PM, Eric Bélanger <snowmaniscool@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> *links-2.2-3 is now in testing. *I've added UTF-8 support as requested
> in FS#15710.
>
> Please test and signoff.

Still seems to be working here (and things looked better after
enabling UTF-8 in Terminal Options), signoff x86_64.

-Dan

Old 11-04-2009, 08:57 PM
Eric Bélanger

On Sun, Nov 1, 2009 at 11:55 PM, Dan McGee <dpmcgee@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 7:34 PM, Eric Bélanger <snowmaniscool@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> *links-2.2-3 is now in testing. *I've added UTF-8 support as requested
>> in FS#15710.
>>
>> Please test and signoff.
>
> Still seems to be working here (and things looked better after
> enabling UTF-8 in Terminal Options), signoff x86_64.
>
> -Dan

Yeah, I forgot to mentionned that you need to enable UTF-8 in Terminal Options.
Anyone for i686?

Thanks
Eric

Old 11-05-2009, 03:31 PM
Andreas Radke

Am Wed, 4 Nov 2009 16:57:12 -0500
schrieb Eric Bélanger <snowmaniscool@gmail.com>:

> On Sun, Nov 1, 2009 at 11:55 PM, Dan McGee <dpmcgee@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 7:34 PM, Eric Bélanger
> > <snowmaniscool@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> *links-2.2-3 is now in testing. *I've added UTF-8 support as
> >> requested in FS#15710.
> >>
> >> Please test and signoff.
> >
> > Still seems to be working here (and things looked better after
> > enabling UTF-8 in Terminal Options), signoff x86_64.
> >
> > -Dan
> >

> Yeah, I forgot to mentionned that you need to enable UTF-8 in
> Terminal Options. Anyone for i686?
>
> Thanks
> Eric

Don't hesitate. It works for me with UTF8 and German Umlauts are
fine

Signoff both.

-Andy