Old 10-28-2009, 02:47 AM
Allan McRae

Default Split packages across repos

Hi,

I have just noticed that it appears currently not possible to have split
packages that have some packages in [core] and others in [extra]. This
make the gcc split a lot less attractive (gcc-{fortran,objc,ada} are all
currently in [core] and not [extra] where I intended). Does anyone have
ideas on how we could handle this?

Allan

Old 10-28-2009, 04:57 AM
Pierre Schmitz

Am Mittwoch 28 Oktober 2009 04:47:31 schrieb Allan McRae:
> Does anyone have
> ideas on how we could handle this?

I think we discussed this when introducing split packages. With our current
repo structure in svn this is not really possible.

Old 10-28-2009, 05:26 AM
Allan McRae